Elvis Duets DVD with Bonus DVD & CD
February 13, 2017
As nice as these are, the bonus DVD is the standout, featuring Lisa Marie in concert during her recent worldwide concert tour (Nashville in this case), an interview with Lisa and T Bone Burnett, and music videos and more.
If you appreciate Lisa Marie Presley the artist, you will be floored with the bonus disc.
The main, 1st DVD also contains a 'bonus' section containing only the Elvis & Lisa Marie duets so they can be played without the need for all the other tracks for those people mainly interested in these duets. Plus there are some surprises added.
- In The Ghetto (Version #1) (Elvis & Lisa Marie Presley)
- I Love You Because (Elvis & Lisa Marie Presley)
- Don't Cry Daddy (Elvis & Lisa Marie Presley) (Live Memphis)
- In The Ghetto (Lisa Marie) (Oprah)
- In The Ghetto (Version #2) (Elvis & Lisa Marie Presley)
- Lisa Marie Presley Talks About Growing Up at Graceland on CBS's The Talk
- Over Me (Lisa Marie Presley) (Music Video)
- You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet (Lisa Marie Presley) (Music Video)
- T Bone Burnett & Lisa Marie Presley Interview on AXS Live
- Live in Nashville, November 5, 2012 (Lisa Marie Presley)
- So Long
- Over Me
- You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
- Sticks & Stones
- Storm of Nails (Lisa Marie Presley) (Live at WFUV)
- Weary (Lisa Marie Presley) (Live at WFUV)
- Dad, you will always be in my memory (Lisa Marie Presley)
- To Elvis With Love - The Graceland Wall
'Elvis Duets' is a colorful collection of Elvis songs with the theme: 'Duets'. During his movie career, Elvis recorded a vast amount of songs together with other vocalists. The result is a wide variety of songs and video clips out of the many well known Elvis movies. An entertaining collection that is nice to watch. Rare are the images of the 1960 'Welcome Home Elvis' Frank Sinatra TV-Special; they remain a unique momentum to see.
Other rare performances include Lisa Marie's duet with Elvis on 'In The Ghetto' during an Oprah TV-show, complete with Gospel Choir.
It is beyond anyone's guess why this never turned into a big hit; great performance.
Also: Celine Dion's duet with Elvis on 'American Idol' and Martina McBride appearing - with Elvis on screen - on a tv-show to promote the 'Christmas Duets' album. The odd one out is a clip from 'Beyonce & Jay-Z'.
A nice produced DVD with a special selection of songs and images.
Exclusive BONUS CD
- Don't Cry Daddy: Elvis and Lisa Marie Presley
- In The Ghetto: Elvis and Lisa Marie Presley
- I Love You Because: Elvis and Lisa Marie Presley
- If I Can Dream: Elvis and Celine Dion
- The Lady Loves Me: Elvis and Ann-Margret
- Boy From Tupelo: Emmylou Harris
- In The Ghetto with Lisa Marie Presley (TV Show)
- Don't Cry Daddy with Lisa Marie Presley
- If I Can Dream with Celine Dion
- Blue Christmas with Martina McBride
- In The Ghetto with Lisa Marie Presley (video clip)
- I Love You Because Elvis and Lisa Marie Presley
- Yippie Ye Yeah with Steve Allen
- Crawfish with Kitty White
- It's Nice To Go Traveling with Frank and Nancy Sinatra, Sammy Davis jr, Joe Bishop
- Love Me Tender / Witchcraft with Frank Sinatra
- Pocketful Of Rainbows with Juliet Prowse
- Husky Dusky Day with Hope Lange
- Almost Always True with Joan Blackman
- Aloha Oe with the Surfers
- Hawaiian Wedding Song with Joan Blackman
- Earth Boy with G. & E. Tin
- How Would You Like To Be with Vicky Tui
- Happy Ending with Joan O'Brien
- Mexico with Larry Domasin
- The Lady Loves Me with Ann-Margret
- Spring Fever with Shelley Fabares
- Kissin' Cousins with Elvis
- Petunia The Gardeners Daughter with E. Wilson & R. Walker
- Chesay with Harry Morgan
- Frankie And Johnny with E. Wilson & R. Walker
- Look Out Broadway with E. Wilson & R. Walker
- Scratch My Back with M. Hill
- Datin' with Donna Butterworth
- Queenie Wahine's Papaya with Donna Butterworth
- Yoga Is As Yoga Does with Elsa Lanchester
- Could I Fall In Love with Elvis
- Who Needs Money with Ray Walker
- Confidence with Kids
- He's Your Uncle Not Your Dad with Bill Bixby
- Nothing Like A Song with Nancy Sinatra
- Let Yourself Go with The Blossoms
- Signs Of The Zodiac with Marlyn Mason
- Why Me Lord with J.D. Sumner
- Blue Christmas with Martina McBride (TV Show)
- Inherit The Wind (Beyonce & Jay-Z)
Elvis In Person: The 1969 Fantasy Concert DVD
The Complete Hampton Roads Concert April 9, 1972 DVD
Elvis: The Lost Performances DVD
Elvis '77 DVD Series: 1977 CBS TV Special DVD
Elvis: The Complete On Tour Outtakes DVD
Elvis: He Didn't Come Back ... We Did DVD
That's Way It Is: The Complete Shows 2 DVD Set
That's Way It Is: The Rehearsals DVD
No part of any article on this site may be re-printed for public display without permission.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.