Elvis: 'From Kansas City To Sin City' DVD
May 20, 2017 - 7:26:22 PM
Elvis Presley Bootlegs, Elvis DVD News, Elvis News
View preview of this DVD (13:26)
• Kansas City, MO: Saturday, June 29, 1974 ES
• UK fans boarding plane bound for US, departing plane in US: August 1973
• European fans visit Tupelo's Mississippi-Alabama Fairgrounds and a cotton farm: August 1973
• European fans see Memphis, including Graceland and Baptist Hospital: August 1973
• European fans arrive at Las Vegas Hilton: August 1973
• Las Vegas, NV: excerpts from shows in August and September 1973
• Las Vegas Airport: August 1974
• Las Vegas, NV: Thursday, August 29,1974 MS
• Las Vegas, NV: Sunday, September 1, 1974 DS ('Tiger' suit)
• Las Vegas, NV: Sunday, September 1, 1974 MS ('Black Spanish Flower' suit)
• Las Vegas, NV: Monday, September 2, 1974 CS ('Tiger suit)
• Elvis lands in Huntsville, AL: Friday, May 30, 1975 (WHNT-TV, Channel 19)
Running time: approx. 60 minutes / Full colour / NTSC - all regions.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.