'Something Special For Everybody' CD in the 'Bootleg Series'
November 23, 2014 - 10:24:06 AM
Elvis Presley Bootlegs, Elvis CD News, Elvis News
Something For Everybody - The original mono album:
1. There''s Always Me
2. Give Me The Right
3. It''s A Sin
4. Sentimental Me
5. Starting Today
7. I''m Comin'' Home
8. In Your Arms
9. Put The Blame On Me
11. I Want You With Me
12. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell
Something For Everybody - The alternate album:
13. There''s Always Me (Take 3 and master)
14. Give Me The Right (Master with count-in)
15. It''s A Sin (Take 3 and master)
16. Sentimental Me (Master including count-in)
17. Starting Today (Master including false start)
18. Gently (False start and master)
19. I''m Comin'' Home (Take 6 and master)
20. In Your Arms (Master including count-in)
21. Put The Blame On Me (Take 3, 4 and master)
22. Judy (Complete master)
23. I Want You With Me (Try-out and master)
24. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 4, 5 and 6)
25. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 10)
26. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 12 and 17)
27. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Master including count-in) 2:03
Something For Everybody - The movie versions:
28. Put The Blame On Me (Movie version from 'Tickle Me')
29. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Movie version from 'Wild In The Country')
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.