From Santa Monica Boulevard : Los Angeles, California Part 2 CD
September 23, 2016
Elvis Presley Bootlegs, Elvis CD News, Elvis News
Studio Outtakes & Movie Versions
01. Mexico (acetate, movie version, vocal overdub by Larry Domasin)
02. How Would You Like To Be (take 3)
03. How Would You Like To Be (take 1)
04. It's Carnival Time (movie version, vocal overdub, take 12)
05. Riding The Rainbow (M4, take 9)
06. Today, Tomorrow And Forever (movie version, vocal overdub, edited/take 10)
07. Take Me To The Fair (take 1, 2 & 3)
08. Relax (take 12)
09. Spring Fever (composite movie version)
10. I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (take 10)
11. El Toro (take 2)
12. I'm Falling In Love Tonight (take 7 & 5)
13. Cotton Candy Land (take 3)
14. There's A Brand New Day On The Horizon (overdubbed movie version)
15. Chesay (Vocals overdub
by Harry Morgan and Henry Cordin)
16. Happy Ending (take 9)
17. Wolf Call (overdubbed movie version)
18. Viva Las Vegas (overdubbed movie version)
19. Viva Las Vegas film score #1 'The Lady Loves Me'
20. Viva Las Vegas film score #2 'Love in Las Vegas'
21. Viva Las Vegas film score #3 'Bongos'
22. Viva Las Vegas film score #4
23. Malagueña (acetate, track, take 6)
24. Guadalajara (acetate, track, take 1)
25. Tickle Me (#1)
26. Tickle Me (#2)
27. Tickle Me (#3)
From Santa Monica Boulevard Los Angeles, California - Part 2 CD.
No part of any article on this site may be re-printed for public display without permission.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.