From Elvis In New York - 1956 CD
April 19, 2017
Elvis Presley Bootlegs, Elvis CD News, Elvis News
Buy Elvis Presley: Past Masters CD
Buy From Elvis In New York - 1956 CD|
Buy 'Elvis Work In Progress: Outtakes From The Sixties! - Volume 3' CD
Buy 'Elvis Work In Progress: Outtakes From The Sixties! - Volume 4' CD
01. Blue Suede Shoes 2:01
02. My Baby Left Me 2:14
03. One-Sided Love Affair (including count-in) * 2:25
04. So Glad You're Mine 2:22
05. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) 2:05
06. Tutti Frutti 1:59
07. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (including count-in) 2:27
08. Shake, Rattle And Roll 2:29
09. Hound Dog (from the mixing desk) ** 2:16
10. Don't Be Cruel 2:04
11. Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) 2:15
12. Shake, Rattle And Roll (edited undubbed master) * 2:29
Elvis On TV
13. Shake Rattle and Roll / Flip Flop and Fly 2:42
14. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 2:44
15. Hound Dog 2:02
16. Don't Be Cruel 2:34
Promo Recordings For RCA
17. Recording of personal introductions for latest RCA Victor albums ** 1:09
18. RCA Radio Victrola Division Spot #1 0:54
19. RCA Radio Victrola Division Spot #2 0:51
Interviews At The Warwick Hotel
20. Robert Carlton Brown interviews Elvis 30:23
21. 'Hy Gardner Calling' (Hy Gardner interview) * 9:01
*Previously unreleased by Elvis' record company.
**Previously unreleased by Elvis' record company on CD.
Published Link | https://bootlegs.elvis.com.au/cd-from-elvis-in-new-york-1956.shtml
No part of any article on this site may be re-printed for public display without permission.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD Video with Sound.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever. + Plus Bonus DVD Audio.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.