'Elvis Work In Progress: Outtakes From The Sixties! - Volume 3' CD
April 19, 2017 - 11:43:13 PM
Elvis Presley Bootlegs, Elvis CD News, Elvis News
Buy Elvis Presley: Past Masters CD
Buy From Elvis In New York - 1956 CD|
Buy 'Elvis Work In Progress: Outtakes From The Sixties! - Volume 3' CD
Buy 'Elvis Work In Progress: Outtakes From The Sixties! - Volume 4' CD
'Elvis Work In Progress: Outtakes From The Sixties! - Volume 3' CD.
01. Night Life (take 14 / unedited) 2:06
02. Never Say Yes (alternate takes 3 & 6) 2:24
03. Adam And Evil (alternate takes 2, 3 & 6) 3:05
04. Summer Kisses, Winter Tears (alternate takes 21-23) 3:35
05. Fools Fall In Love (take 5, rehearsal) 1:04
06. Somebody Bigger Than You And I (false start take 15 & alternate take 16) 3:14
07. How Great Thou Art (alternate takes 1 & 3) 2:09
08. Stand By Me (alternate takes 1, 3 & 4) 2:34
09. Somebody Bigger Than You And I (workpart takes 1 & 2) 2:12
10. Stand By Me (alternate take 8) 1:37
11. Wild In The Country (alternate takes 3-6) 2:11
12. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (alternate takes 4 & 6) 2:15
13. Wild In The Country (alternate take 7) 1:06
14. Summer Kisses, Winter Tears (alternate take 24) 2:33
15. Do The Vega (take 7 / unedited) 2:33
16. City By Night (binaural master) 3:07
17. Adam And Evil (alternate takes 7-9) 3:19
18. The Yellow Rose Of Texas / The Eyes Of Texas (take 9 / unedited) 3:30
19. Adam And Evil (alternate take 11) 2:12
20. You Gotta Stop (backing track) 1:18
21. Indescribably Blue (by Red West) 2:49
22. Indescribably Blue (by Red West / edit) 1:16
All tracks previously unreleased by Elvis' record company.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.