'Elvis Rocks Little Rock' CD
July 21, 2014 - 5:32:19 PM
Elvis Presley Bootlegs, Elvis CD News, Elvis News
- The complete May 16, 1956 concert remastered!
- The story behind this recording as told by disc jockey Ray Green.
- The complete dressing room interview by Ray Green remastered!
And as a bonus ...
- The complete December 15,1956 concert as original recorded NOW remastered and speed corrected!
- Don Davis interviews Elvis (March 1956)
- 12 page booklet with photos and recording information.
- Original album artwork - Limited Edition - 500 copies worldwide!
Recorded At The Robinson Memorial Auditorium, Little Rock, Arkansas, May 16, 1956.
01. Heartbreak Hotel
02. Long Tall Sally
03. I Was The One
04. Money Honey
05. I Got A Woman
06. Blue Suede Shoes
07. Hound Dog
08. The story behind this recording as told by disc jockey Ray Green
09. Ray Green backstage - including part of 'Hound Dog'
10. Elvis dressing room interview
11. Ray Green again
12. Concert extracts
Recorded At The Hirsch Youth Center, Louisiana Fairgrounds,
Shreveport, Louisiana, December 15, 1956
13. Heartbreak Hotel
14. Long Tall Sally
15. I Was The One
16. Love Me Tender
17. Don't Be Cruel
18. Love Me
19. I Got A Woman
20. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
22. Hound Dog
23. Don Davis interviews Elvis March 1956
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.