Elvis: 'Night & Day in Nashville' CD
November 12, 2017
Elvis Presley Bootlegs, Elvis CD News, Elvis News, ElvisPresleyShop.com
Including a 16 page booklet with photos and recording information.
1. I Got A Woman (Alternate Take) 2:25
2. I'm Counting On You (Take 13) 2:29
3. I Got Stung (Original Master) 1:49
4. Fame And Fortune (Spliced Take) 2:32 Splice of take 12 and take 7
5. Thrill Of Your Love (Original Master) 3:01
6. He Knows Just What I Need (Take 10) 2:14
7. There's Always Me (Spliced Take) 2:17 Splice of take 3 and master
8. I'm Coming Home (Original Mix) 2:24
9. Kiss Me Quick (Take 7) 2:49
10. Anything That's Part Of You (Take 3) 2:10
11. Good Luck Charm (Original Mix) 2:29
12. I Met Her Today (Spliced Take) 2:43 Splice of take 5, take 7 and take 6
13. Night Rider (Original Mix) 2:11
14. Something Blue (Take 6) 3:00
15. Gonna Get Back Home Somehow (Take 6) 2:32
16. Just For Old Time Sake (Original Mix) 2:10
17. Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello (Try-out) 0:58
18. So Close, Yet So Far (From Paradise) (Take 3) 2:57
19. Wisdom Of The Ages (Take 4) 1:54
20. Down In The Alley (Take 7) 2:00
21. Come What May (Take 1) 1:36
22. I'll Remember You (Take 3) 4:06
Elvis: 'Night & Day in Nashville' CD.
No part of any article on this site may be re-printed for public display without permission.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.