Elvis : Rarities 2 CD
- An American Trilogy (Recorded Live Las Vegas / 2-25-72)
- Kentucky Rain (Recorded Live Las Vegas / 2-16-70)
- Trying To Get To You (Recorded Live / 6-21-77)
- Jailhouse Rock (Recorded Live / 6-29-68)
- Thanks To The Rolling Sea (Alternate Take 10)
- Long Tall Sally (Recorded Live "venus Room" New Frontier Hotel Las Vegas / 5-6-56)
- Hi-Heel Sneekers (Original Single Version / 9-11-67)
- Fool (Original Single Version / 3-28-72)
- I'll Take You Home Kathleen (Elvis Piano And Vocal / 5-19-71)
- Unchained Melody (Original Single Version / 6-21-77)
- Little Sister/get Back (Recorded Live Las Vegas / 8-13-70)
- They Remind Me Too Much Of You (Alternate Take 1)
- I'll Be There (Alternate Master Take 6)
- It Keeps Right On A Hurtin' (Undubbed Master)
- After Loving You (Unedited Master / 2-18-69)
- Inherit The Wind (Strings And First Breakup Overdub, Alternate Vocal / 1-24-69)
- In The Ghetto (Backup Overdub / Unrepaired Master / 1-22-69)
- I'm Movin On (Brass And Backup Overdub / 1-24-69)
- You'll Think Of Me (Alternate Take 14 Without Fade Out / 8-24-69)
- Mama Liked The Roses (Vocal Overdub Alternate Version / 1-21-69)
- Any Day Now (Alternate Take 2 / 2-21-69)
- A Dog's Life (Alternate Take 4-6 / 8-4-65)
- Datin' (Alternate Take 6-8 11-12 / 8-4-65)
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.