Elvis : Rarities 1 CD
- Are You Lonesome Tonight (Recorded Live, Las Vegas / 8-26-69)
- In The Ghetto (Recorded Live, Las Vegas / 8-24-69)
- Heartbreak Hotel (Recorded Live 'venus Room' New Frontier Hotel Las Vegas 5-6-56)
- Such A Night (Recorded Live , Uss Arizona Memorial Benefit Concert 3-25-61)
- Blue Suede Shoes (Recorded Live 'venus Room' New Frontier Hotel Las Vegas 5-6-56)
- Money Honey (Recorded Live 'venus Room' New Frontier Hotel Las Vegas 5-6-56)
- I Will Be True (Elvis At The Piano / 5-19-71)
- I'm Leavin (Original Single Version / 5-20-70
- Beyond The Reef (Elvis Piano And Vocal)
- It's Only Love (Original Single Version)
- You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling (Recorded Live, Las Vegas / 8-7-70)
- Can't Help Falling In Love (Alternate Take 24 / 3-23-61)
- Seeing Is Believing (Unedited Master / 5-19-71)
- Are You Sincere (Alternate Take 2 / 9-23-73)
- Hep Me (Overdubbed Master With False Start / 12-12-73)
- Promised Land (Alternate Take 6 Vocal Harmony By Elvis Unedited Version / 12-15-73)
- Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues (Alternate Take 8, Without Fade Out / 12-13-73)
- Early Morning Rain (Alternate Take 2 / 1-14-73)
- My Boy (Unedited Overdubbed Master / 12-13-73)
- Blowin' In The Wind (Homerecording 1966)
- Yesterday (Recorded Live Las Vegas / 8-24-69)
- My Way (Recorded Live On Tour / 4-25-77)
Elvis Presley Bootleg CDs & DVDs.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.