Elvis In Germany CD Re-Issue
May 13, 2012 - 9:59:00 PM
Elvis Presley Bootleg's, RP, Elvis CD News
All tracks on the album have a connection with 'G.I. Elvis'. This is the only CD that contains the complete extended master take of Tonight's All Right For Love as released on the German RCA vinyl single and the RCA Germany G.I. Blues vinyl LP 1st pressing!! This version can not be found on any other known RCA / BMG / Sony CD worldwide !! The CD also contains the complete 'Elvis Sails ' EP. The CD is housed in a stunning 3 - panel Deluxe foldout full colour digipack with topnotch design, relevant photos, extensive liner notes, the latest updated sound on all recordings, it contains the full original album PLUS some great bonustracks.
- Wooden Heart (muss I Denn)
- I Love Only One Girl
- C'mon Everybody
- Frankfort Special
- Tonight's All Right For Love
- Today, Tomorrow And Forever
- G.I. Blues
- Tonight Is So Right For Love
- Five Sleepy Heads
- I Love Only One Girl (Take 1)
- G.I. Blues (Take 7)
- Tonight Is So Right For Love (Take 4)
- C'mon Everybody (Take 3)
- Fool (Take 1)
- Elvis Arrival In Germany (Ray Barracks, Friedberg, 2nd October 1958 )
- Apron Strings * (Private Home Recording Bad Nauheim, Germany, Summer 1959)
- I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen * (Private Home Recording Bad
- Nauheim, Germany, Summer 1959)
- Elvis Sails: Press Interview With Elvis
- Elvis Sails: Newsreel Interview
- Elvis Sails: Pat Hernon Interviews Elvis
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.