'Elvis' (1973) CD Release
1. Hound Dog
2. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
3. All Shook Up
5. I Beg Of You
6. A Big Hunk O' Love
7. Love Me
8. Stuck On You
9. Good Luck Charm
10. Return To Sender (From The Paramount Picture 'Girls! Girls! Girls!')
11. Don't Be Cruel
12. Loving You (From The Hal Wallis- Paramount Film 'Loving You')
13. Jailhouse Rock (From The Avon Prod., An M-g-m Release, 'Jailhouse Rock')
14. Can't Help Faling In Love (From The Hal Waillis Prod. 'Blue Hawaii' A Paramount Film)
15. I Got Stung
16. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear (From The Hal Wallis-paramount Film 'Loving You')
17. Love Me Tender (From The 20th Century Fox Cinemascope Prod. 'Love Me Tender')
18. Hard Headed Woman (From The Hal Wallis Prod. 'King Creole', A Paramount Picture)
19. It's Now Or Never
21-24. Can't Help Falling In Love Alternate Take 1 - 12
Other previous releases in this series ...
Elvis' Christmas Album Camden, Inspirations Gospel Album [K-tel], Elvis Sings The Blues, Elvis Les 40 Plus Grands Success, Mahalo From Elvis, Welcome To My World, Elvis 40 Greatest Hits : 1975 K-Tel, Rarities 1, Rarities 2, The Wonderful World Of Christmas : The Alternate Album, I Was The One, This is Elvis : From The Original Master Tapes, Elvis In The 70s ... Using the latest masters and mixed just like the originals.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.